JALI MEDICAL OPEN POSITION: PRODUCT SPECIALISTThe role of Product Specialist is to provide support to the organization and the customer during the pre and post sales process by demonstration and installation of the device and by providing after-sales technical support to the customer base.
Although the majority of the work will be in the US Northeast the Product Specialist will be expected to perform some travel to support other territories, attend training sessions and various tradeshows and other promotional events.
Jali Medical offers a competitive compensation package and benefits.
- Provide thorough demonstration of our line of non-invasive neuromodulation products as well as neuronavigation instrumentation to prospective customers in medical and academic research centers.
- Be a resource for the Jali Medical sales team in matters pertaining to neuromodulation, cognitive psychology, brain mapping and other areas of brain research.
- Provide in-service training for new customers.
- Attend trade shows and other promotional events as the technical expert for the device.
- Be able to provide technical support to customers when required.
Preferred Position Qualifications:
- Minimum of a BS in Neuroscience
- Biomedical engineering background would be an asset
- Previous experience as a product specialist would be an asset